Saltimbocca with risotto and green asparagus
2-3 persons | | Meat | Main dish, Appetizer
- Starting with the risotto, finely chop the shallot and fry it in the pan with a little olive oil.
- Add the rice and fry, deglaze with white wine and pour the stock over the rice. Cook under cover at 180 °C for 40 min.
- Flatten the veal slices between plastic wrap, add the mozzarella, Parma ham, meat herbs and basil.
- Roll up the veal slices and insert a skewer.
- Coat the rolls with the marinade to protect them from the heat.
- Clean the green asparagus and grill it together with the Saltimbocca for about 20 min. Meanwhile, the risotto cooks through.
- At the last moment, finish the risotto with mascarpone, parmesan and juice of a lime.
- risotto 100 gr
- 1 shallot
- olive oil
- white wine - half a glass
- chicken stock 500 ml
- EldurApi Vegetable herbs
- green asparagus (3-4 p.p.)
- veal steaks (180 gr. p.p.)
- mozzarella 1 ball
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- EldurApi Meat marinade
- EldurApi Meat herbs
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone
- juice of half a lime
- Pro set
- Cast iron pan (optional)